Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute
Established in 1997, The Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute is the premiere and only global Diversity ROI Certification association for Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) professionals. Created by Dr. Edward E. Hubbard, Ph.D., he is recognized globally as the Founder of the Diversity Measurement and Diversity ROI Analytics Fields. He is President & CEO of Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc., an International Organization and Human Performance Consulting Corporation (www.hubbardnhubbardinc.com).
International Association of Diversity and Inclusion ROI Professionals
As a result of an increasing need to focus on Diversity Measurement and Diversity ROI practices, this Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute affiliate organization was established to create a Professional Community of Practice for Practitioners, Executives and other professionals. These individuals are dedicated to implementing the Hubbard Diversity ROI Institute Methodology Standards for Diversity ROI Measurement and Analytics. Activities of the Association include building Diversity ROI skills, developing competency strategies and insights, sharing resources, and best practices, and much more.
Membership Levels include Individual and Organizational options. Association Members receive the following services:
- Diversity ROI Forum Access for Members Only
- 20% Discount on all DiversitySuperStore Products
- 40% Discount on ERG/BRG/Diversity Council Survey Assessments
- 30% Off – Hubbard Diversity ROI Certification Foundation Level Training
- 30% Off – Discount the Diversity Training ROI Measurement Service –Level-I/II Evaluation for 1 Company-sponsored Diversity Workshop or Diversity Initiative
- 30% Off – Diversity ROI Case Development Service.
- 30% Off – Discount on H&H Mastering Personal Success Strategies Online Workshop
- 30% Off – Registration for the Hubbard Diversity ROI Masterclass Conference and Awards Event
- Free “Diversity Professionals Profile with an ROI Competency Focus” – This profile will help you assess yourself by rating your current performance in each Hubbard Diversity Discipline Frameworktm competency model area. For competencies rated as “Needs Development,” you can decide which are most important for your growth objectives then decide on appropriate developmental activities. The Diversity-focused professional and manager must also consider the competencies rated as strengths and agree on how best to leverage them for the most profound impact on the department’s and business unit’s goals. By developing your skills, you will help push yourself and the diversity profession to higher levels of expertise, credibility, and respect, enabling practitioners to make a measurable difference in helping their customers, clients, and colleagues in the years ahead.
Don’t Miss Out on this tremendous value. Become a Member Today!!
Membership Levels and Pricing (Paid yearly):
Individual Government, Education and Non-Profit – $59 Click Here to Pay
Individual – $ 59 Click Here to Pay
Diversity ROI Certification information is available by clicking the following link: http://www.hubbardnhubbardinc.com/certification-workshps.html
Have Questions ???? Leave a message by Entering the Required Information such as your “Name”, “Your Email Address” and “Your Website” (if you have one) in the fields below. Simply clear and enter your information in the appropriate fields. Next, enter your Comments in the Comments Box below. Thank You: